I was just sitting here blogging my own business when up pops a lovely comment on my About page. What is this I say ? And wouldn’t you know it but I had been given The Versatile Blogger Award from maturestudenthanginginthere. You could have knocked me over with a smiley face 🙂 !
The rules of the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ are:-
- I’m greatly appreciative that you chose to pass this award on to me and I will try very hard to do justice to Rule 2 and 3. Thank you very much !
- 1. I passionately collect vintage cookbooks. Meals With Sherlock Holmes, 365 Ways to Cook Hamburger, The Working Girls Cookbook, etc…
- 2. I sneak spoon fulls of homemade icing after my kids have gone to bed.
- 3. I truly believe that nothing starts the day better than a good … BM.
- 4. I was scared to the bone of writing a blog and either having no one read it or people read it and hate it. Though that’s probably quite common and nothing new to any blogger.
- 5. I love the smell of my dog 🙂 except her toots.
- 6. My most favorite feeling in the whole world is when my husband lies down on me (clothed) and gives me a good squish.
- 7. In general, people just tire me out.
So here are the nominees: